In this era of information, we are flooded with information of all types, while what we can consume is limited. Therefore, if you want to sell the products well, you should work hard on the packaging.
When designing the packaging, it is necessary to take into account all aspects of the customer's needs and product requirements.
1. Meet the aesthetic standards of the time, in line with specific local cultures and use attractive themes to catch the eyeballs of the masses.
2. Have a creative packaging design, which may be the most attractive and crucial. But it can't be too maverick, as creativity that derails from the era may backfire.
3. The packaging should be practical. Otherwise however good it may look, the creativity is no more than a short-lived fad. This kind of cardboard gift boxes packaging won't last., because it's packaging in the first place.
4. Nowadays, the packaging is not just a combination of patterns, words, colors and ribbons. Its boundaries should go beyond those. For example, a flower spike or an animal with a funny expression can be added to the box.
5. Last but least, the quality of the cardboard gift boxes. After all, if you can't do well in the packaging which is usually perceived as simple and easy, how could others to expect the product inside to be good!
What do you think?